Mobilisation & Manual Therapy of the Spine
Dr. Prakkash Sharoff (MPT)
- Principles of Clinical Reasoning
- Principles of Subjective Examination
- Principles of Objective Examination
- Grades of Movement
- Precautions and Contra Indications to Assessment and Management
- Principles of Neurological Examination
- Principles of VBI Assessment
- Neurological Assessment
- VBI Assessment
- Principles of Assessment of :
- Upper Cervical Spine
- Lower Cervical and upper Thoracic Spine
- Thoracic Spine
- Lumbar Spine and Sacro-iliac Joints
This will include the following:
Screening Questions, Observation, Functional Movement, Active Movement, Passive Movements, Accessory Movements, Combined Movement
Case Presentation - Demonstration of complete subjective and objective examination and discussion on management options.
Payment options are mentioned in the Course Registration Form.
Fill the online form to register. Click here.
Kindly note registration will be confirmed only on receipt of payment.
- It is recommended you wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for practice sessions throughout the course.
- Video recording/shooting during the workshop is not allowed. If the above is not adhered to the person may be asked to leave the premises.
- The fee is not refundable. If you would like to swap your dates with another course, kindly arrange for a replacement.