NOI Mobilisation of the Neuroimmune System
Dr. Prakkash Sharoff (MPT)
Mobilise – to prepare, to awaken and to move.
NOI’s classic, longest running course, Mobilisation of the Nervous System, has evolved. Based on the latest evidence, the course has been completely updated and re-written ‘from the basic science up’. The research is compelling – the immune system via its interaction with the nervous system is a critical player in learning, memory, movement and sensitivity. This new understanding integrates peripheral and central processes and targets therapy towards healthy neuroimmune balance.
This comprehensive lecture and hands-on course integrates the latest research on neurodynamics and neuroimmune science to provide a clinical reasoning framework to identify those patients who will benefit from neuroimmune mobilisation. The course then updates and refines the essential practical skills to examine and manage the physical health of the nervous system – skilled, safe and appropriately timed handling techniques are covered in detail during labs and practical sessions.
- To provide a basic knowledge of neuroanatomy, neurodynamics and pathobiology related to the manual examination of the nervous system.
- To integrate the sciences of clinical reasoning, neurodynamics and neuroscience.
- To provide safe and effective diagnostic skills in the examination and interpretation of physical dysfunction of the nervous system.
- To apply these skills to patient management by clinical reasoning skills.
- To engage in a forum to critically analyse aspects of present day physical therapy.
Payment options are mentioned in the Course Registration Form.
Fill the online form to register. Click here.
Kindly note registration will be confirmed only on receipt of payment.
- It is recommended you wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for practice sessions throughout the course.
- Video recording/shooting during the workshop is not allowed. If the above is not adhered to the person may be asked to leave the premises.
- The fee is not refundable. If you would like to swap your dates with another course, kindly arrange for a replacement.