Dr. Prakkash Sharoff (MPT)
- Principles of taping
- Types of tapes and their uses
- Shoulder – Taping for shoulder dislocation, rotator cuff deloading, correcting shoulder mechanics, facilitation of serratus anterior, upper trapezius inhibition
- Elbow – Taping to stabilize strained ligaments, tennis elbow taping (unique method devised by Jim Mack)
- Wrist and Hand – Buddy taping, thumb spica – protective and prophylactic
- Hip – Taping for corrective faulty mechanics
- Knee – Taping to protect ACL/PCL/LCL/MCL, taping to reduce strain on medial and lateral menisci
- Foot and ankle – Taping for ankle sprains, plantar fasciitis, corrective foot mechanics to prevent overpronation
- Spine – Taping for disc problems, prophylactic taping before games, stabilizing pelvis
Payment options are mentioned in the Course Registration Form.
Fill the online form to register. Click here.
Kindly note registration will be confirmed only on receipt of payment.
- It is recommended you wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for practice sessions throughout the course.
- Video recording/shooting during the workshop is not allowed. If the above is not adhered to the person may be asked to leave the premises.
- The fee is not refundable. If you would like to swap your dates with another course, kindly arrange for a replacement.