Foot Biomechanics (Assessment to Effective Treatment)
Dr. Prakkash Sharoff
Dr. Nikhil Latey
This course is a modified version of the one taught globally, with inputs from the Instructors.
Prakkash has designed the assessment form and added treatment techniques to accompany the prescription of Insoles. Nikhil has enhanced the content with visual aids that include images of force plate assessment and videos of gait for better understanding of the concepts.
- Foot and Ankle Biomechanics
- Zone Of Optimal Stress (ZOOS)
- Causes of Foot Injuries
- Foot and Ankle Assessments
- Insoles-designs, additions
- Application of Insoles
- Use of other therapeutic means for Ankle and Foot related issues
- Discussion on various Foot conditions, appropriate treatment/management options for the same
- Case studies for better understanding of applications
- Understanding various Insole designs and additions
- Assessing the Foot and Ankle
- Determining the right insoles and additions based on requirements
Payment options are mentioned in the Course Registration Form.
Fill the online form to register. Click here.
Kindly note registration will be confirmed only on receipt of payment.
- It is recommended you wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for practice sessions throughout the course.
- Video recording/shooting during the workshop is not allowed. If the above is not adhered to the person may be asked to leave the premises.
- The fee is not refundable. If you would like to swap your dates with another course, kindly arrange for a replacement.