Foot Biomechanics (Assessment to Effective Treatment)
Dr. Prakkash Sharoff (MPT)
This course is a modified version
of the one taught globally by TalarMade UK
- Foot and Ankle Biomechanics
- Zone Of Optimal Stress (ZOOS)
- Causes of Foot Injuries
- Foot and Ankle Assessments
- Insoles-designs, additions
- Application of Insoles
- Use of other therapeutic means for Ankle and Foot related issues
- Discussion on various Foot conditions, appropriate treatment/management options for the same
- Case studies for better understanding of applications
- Understanding various Insole designs and additions
- Assessing the Foot and Ankle
- Determining the right insoles and additions based on requirements
Payment options are mentioned in the Course Registration Form.
Fill the online form to register. Click here.
Kindly note registration will be confirmed only on receipt of payment.
- It is recommended you wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for practice sessions throughout the course.
- Video recording/shooting during the workshop is not allowed. If the above is not adhered to the person may be asked to leave the premises.
- The fee is not refundable. If you would like to swap your dates with another course, kindly arrange for a replacement.