Neuromuscular Dry Needling (Basic & Advanced)
Dr. Prakkash Sharoff (MPT)
Course Contents (Basic)
- Introduction to Dry Needling
- Neurophysiology of Trigger Points & Dry Needling
- Materials & Techniques
- Skin preparation, sterilization and hygiene
- Informed consent and Recording
- Discussion on application in various musculoskeletal conditions
- Lower limb
- Upper limb
Course Contents (Advanced)
Theory - Quick revision
Please revise muscle and thoraco abdominal anatomy before
coming for this one.
- Ant/Lat/Post Cx muscles
- Scapular and Thoracic region
- Jaw Muscles
- Small muscles of hand and foot
- Deeper muscles not covered on basic course
Payment options are mentioned in the Course Registration Form.
Fill the online form to register. Click here.
Kindly note registration will be confirmed only on receipt of payment.
- It is recommended you wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for practice sessions throughout the course.
- Video recording/shooting during the workshop is not allowed. If the above is not adhered to the person may be asked to leave the premises.
- The fee is not refundable. If you would like to swap your dates with another course, kindly arrange for a replacement.